Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Forensic Downloads
· Forensics Feedback
· Forums
· Members List
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Top 10
· Topics
· Training Reviews
· Web Links
· Your Account

Our Membership

Latest: Adliah
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 29360

Computer Forensics
This is a free and open peer to peer medium for digital and computer forensics professionals and students. Please help us maintain it by contributing and perhaps linking to us from your own website.

Recent Posts

Swtor2credits Surper sale II for Thanksgiving:up to 10% off
 Senior Cyber Forensic Incident Response Consultant -Cambs UK
 A question for students and newbies
 E-DISCOVERY & DATA RECOVERY? WHICH ONE IS BETTER?
 Computer Forensic in e-commerce

Computer Forensics World Forums

Pages Served
We received
page views since August 2004

Security Sources

FTC
OnGuard Online
ISO 17799 ISO 27001
ISO 27000 Toolkit
ISO 27001 & 27000
Cryptography
Security Policies

Computer Forensics World: Forums

Computer Forensics World :: View topic - New site for Computer Forensic Training - Asking for input
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New site for Computer Forensic Training - Asking for input

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Computer Forensics World Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vastidious

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:18 am    Post subject: New site for Computer Forensic Training - Asking for input Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I am a Systems Engineer, with over 15 years of experience in the IT field, and I completed my MCSE certification, with a security focus and ever since I started in this career I've always been interested in the forensic side of things. However, life and work has never allowed me to really move in that direction.

One of my hobbies is building websites and recently I've started looking into computer forensics again after being laid off earlier this year. One of the immediate problems I found is the lack of information when it comes to state requirements and information on computer forensics. I've dug through lots of information with mixed results and after compiling so much information, I started organizing it and found that I had enough information that might be helpful to other people. So I decided to create a centralized source for others to access the information I had. Thus the Computer Forensics Training HQ was born.

Now that the site is live and functional, I wanted to check with those of you who are active in the field and get your input on what more information I could add to the site that would be beneficial to people seeking a career in computer forensics or who want more information about it.

Specifically what I'd like to hear from you is input on the site, suggestions of information that might be added to help people, review the state information for any corrections you might know about that wasn't covered, etc. I'm trying to make this site be as accurate as possible, however I know with the constant changes that there will be some inaccurate information as time goes on.

The site can be found here at (http :// www . computerforensicstraininghq . com) Computer Forensics Training HQ. Any input you are willing to offer would be welcome an appreciated!

Moderator Note: No Direct links please

Thanks for the great resource here and I look forward to anything you can offer!

Steve
[http :// www . computerforensicstraininghq . com] Computer Forensics Training HQ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Computer Forensics World Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: